Immediate start vacancy for a qualified MOT tester/technician
We have an immediate start vacancy for a qualified MOT tester/technician.
The position is full time with Saturdays on a rota. Join our small friendly team in our modern, spacious workshop. Testing is on a high quality ATL. Your responsibilities will be carrying out MOT testing to the highest standard (normal test load is between 4 and 5 a day) with some general technician’s work as well. Hours are 09.00 to 18.00 Monday to Friday and 09.00 to 13.00 Saturdays, one on, one off.
Salary is dependent on experience, and we are proud to say that our renumeration packages exceed industry norms.
Q. Who are we looking for?
A. A Vehicle Technician who has NVQ level 3 maintenance and repair training or equivalent and a valid MOT security card to work on Volkswagen group vehicles. You will be highly motivated and want to work as part of a team striving to achieve a high standard of work for our customers.
Q. What will you be doing on a daily basis?
A. You will be responsible for MOT testing vehicles to the required standard along with general vehicle maintenance work on Volkswagen group vehicles. Every job must meet the required standards including the completion of any administrative processes
Q. What experience do you need?
A. You will require previous experience as a Motor Vehicle Technician
Q. What qualifications do you need?
A. Level 3 IMI light vehicle maintenance or City and Guilds equivalent. It is essential that you have a valid driving licence which is free from excessive penalties
Q. Why join Autohaus Dolby?
A. You will be working as part of a small and friendly team where everybody matters. As a business we make a point of looking after the needs of all our staff.
Q. What’s in it for you?
A. Highly competitive salary along with significant prospects for advancement.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 2446589.
Due to expansion we currently have a position vacant for a Service Receptionist/administrator.
What will I be responsible for?
You will be responsible for:
- Welcoming all visitors to the site, qualifying their requirements, and directing them to the appropriate team member.
- Answering the telephone in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Spending quality time with customers providing basic information.
- Ensuring the reception and waiting areas are always neat and tidy.
- Preparing and sending correspondence, franking.
- Maintaining administration systems.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
You will be experienced in administration/reception duties, and experience in a motor trade environment is an advantage. You must possess good customer service, verbal and written communication skills and be accurate and efficient in your work.
The receptionist is the first person customers interact with, so it’s essential that our front of house team is passionate about working with people and consistently deliver an exceptional level of service.
You will have:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A professional attitude
- Good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to situations.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Respect for customers and colleagues
- Resilience with a drive to succeed
- Highest levels of honesty and integrity
- Highly developed computer literacy in MS Office Suite
In addition, you will be extremely well presented and hold a clean full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK.
Why work for us?
- Industry competitive salary package
- Friendly environment, working in a small team that values everybody’s contribution
- Investment in Training and Career Development
- Preferential Service rates
- Autohaus Dolby are an equal opportunities employer and comply with living wage guidelines.